Taco Truck Games
Based in Seattle, WA
|Free To Play|
Meow Wars is a NEW card battle game currently in development for iOS and Android. Battle through 6 unique enemies each introducing a new mechanic to the game. Play through a campaign mode featuring cat pun filled dialog. Featuring the art of Sam Moore from Ugly Ink and music of Justin Credible.
Meow Wars has been in development since January 2017. It is the first game developed by solo indie game developer Adrian Sotomayor as part of Taco Truck Games. Originally developed as a remake of the classic card game of War, Meow Wars has evolved into it's own unique card battle game.
- Original card battle game with a fun cast
- 8 unique characters with their own puns, art and animation.
- 6 enemy characters each introducing a new card mechanic.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Participant" MGF Game Dev Showdown
- "Official Selection" Seattle Indie Expo 2017
- "I was so smitten by one game in particular that I made a beeline to it at the Expo, and made sure it was the first one I played. And whaddya know, it’s a game that features cats, so anyone reading this on the Internet is going to love it too."
- Ashley Rivas, Principally Uncertain
- "I managed to beat all the enemies in the demo except for a freakish cat with a Dr. Doom rat mask, who beat me soundly. If this game manages to balance the various systems already present, Meow Wars should be a lot of fun."
- Josh Speer, Operation Rainfall
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at tacotruckgames.com.
About Taco Truck Games
Taco Truck Games is an independent game studio based in Seattle, Washington, USA. We current focus on fun, quick to play games for mobile platforms.
More information on Taco Truck Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Creator, Developer, Designer
Sam Moore - Ugly Ink
Character Art, Freelancer